ARchitecture & process consultancy
We could prove repeatedly that
- a reasonable architecture and
- a clear, straightforward project scope
achieve a far greater commercial benefit than a hastily set up large-scale project.
- the technical scope of the development task and
- the technical architecture are decided, and
- the task also remains demonstrably manageable in maintenance,
we get into the questions of the process model as well as the tools & frameworks.
AGILE ? YES, BUT SMART
We have plenty of experience with agile software development, but we do not see it as a panacea:
- Agile development can not eliminate any deficiencies in the technical understanding and any flaws in the overall architecture than a more conservative approach;
- in some lines of business, on the other hand, the process model is dictated by product standards because it makes it easier to specify & test granular quality requirements.
We do not want to cover all new frameworks & tools on purpose, but we are always up to date with the most important topics. This is especially true for the Java world and for the trends in databases & data warehouses.
PROFESSIONALISM & QUALITY
In the end, our actions are always characterized
- to advise customers professionally regardless of trends & sales myths and
- to build clean software components.